Chrawler 2.0.0 Release
Monday, July 02, 2012 8:00:00 AM
Chrawler™ is a federated chemical structure search solution for enterprises, which enables users to do one-stop search cross all data sources, including files on network drives, SharePoint database, Emails, ELN, and other databases (Oracle, SQL Server etc.)
Chrawler™ SE 2.0.0 major release includes following improvements and changes:
- Support chemical structure search, biological sequence search, text search and text-structure combined search
- Be able to do structure search on corporation compound IDs
- Be able to do structure search on variety of chemical identifiers, including IUPAC names, CAS no, Trade names, other synonyms, SMILES, InChI etc.
- Preview document pages
- Explor all structures in a documents
- View search results grouped by documents or by structures
- Fully integrated with JSDraw 2.0
- Support both SQL Server and Oracle databases
Please contact us (http://www.scilligence.com/web/contact.aspx ) for scheduling demos, and obtaining evaluation licenses.