RegMol is a web-based registration database and assay data repository for biologics, small molecules and conjugates. It has three modules: registration, assay database and data mining analytics. This comprehensive and easy-to-deploy platform empowers centralized data management and collaborations for life sciences R&D.
A Single Database for Biologics, Small Molecules, and Conjugates
- - Biologics: peptides, cyclic peptides, oligonucleotides, gene, RNA, proteins, antibodies
- - Small molecules and polymers: stereochemistry, salt, mixture
- - Conjugates of small molecules and biologics: e.g., antibody-drug conjugates
- - Formulation, cell line, tissue, etc.
- - Intelligent network of relationships between registration records
- - Assay protocol management and assay data repository
- - Powerful data mining analytics