TouchMol for Word
TouchMol for Word allows drawing chemical and biological structures within Microsoft Word. TouchMol supports editing your legacy structures from ChemDraw and ISIS/Draw. No need to replicate all your work! Available in both Standard and Professional editions, TouchMol is suitable for all environments, from everyday student laboratory needs to the rigor of corporate global deployments.
TouchMol for Word supports Word 2007 and 2010 on Windows XP, Vista, and 7 - including 64-bit platforms!
Download our TouchMol for Word User Manual (PDF).
- Insert/Edit Structure - Insert a new or edit a selected structure
- Text to Structure - Convert text string, such as chemical name, CAS No, IUPAC name, trade name, InChI, SMILES, or corporation compound ID to a chemical structure
- Insert File - Opens a file and insert structure from a variey of chemical file formats
- Copy Structure - Copies a selected structure for pasting into ChemDraw, ISIS/Draw, SciFinder or other applications
- Cut Structure - Deletes & copies a selected structure from TouchMol Add-in
- Paste Structure - Pastes a structure from ChemDraw or Isis/Draw to a selected location in Word
- Calculate Properties - Calculates molecular properties of a selected structure. Extensible to include custom properties from a public or private (* Pro only) web service
- Compound ID Detector - Identifies Corporate IDs from a regular expression (* Pro Only)
- Compound Profile - Display compound data in collapsible adjunct table
- About - Shows About box
TouchMol for Word Screenshot
This video is best viewed in full screen mode