Scilligence ELN (Electronic Laboratory Notebook) is a powerful platform for facilitating internal R&D and managing external collaborations. It comes with advanced informatics for biologics and small molecules, thus also supports conjugates such as antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs). Our ELN supports all disciplines of research including medicinal chemistry, process chemistry, bioassays, HTS, in vivo pharmacology, and toxicology. Widely adopted by industry and academic institutions, Scilligence ELN is easy to use, integrate, and deploy across all platforms.
Scilligence ELN 5.2.1 includes following changes and improvements:
• New multi-scientist collaboration feature for experiments
• Ability to highlight version-to-version changes
• Supports OKTA authentication (SAML and OpenID)
• Ability to archive History for better performance
• Supports partial salts, e.g. 1.5HCl
• Bug Fixes