Explore Scilligence Inventory: Sample Management and Safety Compliance (Webinar)
Thursday, July 13
Scilligence’s Inventory System is a web-based solution that allows users to efficiently manage and track laboratory samples. This introductory webinar will introduce you to Inventory’s array of features to improve material management operations.
What You’ll Learn:
- How Scilligence Inventory can help you effectively track a variety of sample types
- How Inventory can be integrated with other solutions such as a registration system and electronic laboratory notebook for workflow management
- How Inventory can be used to manage costs and quality control
- How Inventory handles location
- Inventory’s powerful search and data mining capabilities
About the Speaker:
Teresa Conneely joined the Scilligence support team in early 2016 as an Application Scientist. Dr. Conneely manages and supports current inventory systems and has implemented new systems for numerous Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies. She holds a Ph.D. in Microbiology from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst and has previously worked in AstraZeneca’s infectious disease division as a research scientist.