RegMol is a molecule registration and assay database system, enabling scientists to register and track small-molecules, biologics and biological conjugates, storing and retrieving biological assay data.
RegMol 4.0.5 includes following improvements and changes:
- Added Color Coding for assay results
- Added Scatter plot chart in Assay Viewer
- Improved search performance
- Being able to register Organism, Cell Line and Plasmid
- Being able to hide used entity types
- Made Project Molecule List editable by all project members
- Being able to show Molecule List History
- Some bug fixes
Please contact us from our website https://www.scilligence.com/web/contact.aspx to schedule a demo, begin an evaluation, or request further information.