Webinar: Explore Scilligence SDMS (Scientific Data Management System)
February 28 @ 2:00 pm - 2:45 pmFree
Join us for a webinar introducing you to the exciting world of Scientific Data Management Systems (SDMS). Our presenter will provide a brief demonstration of Scilligence SDMS and highlight its integration capabilities with our ELN platform.
What is Scilligence SDMS?
Scilligence Scientific Data Management System (SDMS) is a web-based platform for managing scientific document and data files in a centralized and regulated manner. SDMS can be interfaced with a variety of instruments, devices, and other data sources to retrieve output files automatically into SDMS database. SDMS can be seamlessly integrated with other Scilligence modules to help researchers access, search, and share laboratory data.
- Centralized and regulated raw data files and instrument management
- Powerful data mining capabilities including search by chemical structures/reactions, biosequences, and keywords
- Strict version control and detailed audit history
- Interface with instruments/equipment to retrieve data files automatically
- Rich APIs for integrating with other database applications such as ELN, Registration, and Inventory
Why Use SDMS?
Scilligence SDMS provides an interface for viewing and transferring raw data from instruments, devices, and documents. This module is fully compliant with CFR-part 11 providing a detailed audit trail with date and time stamp. SDMS can be seamlessly integrated with ELN, RegMol, and Inventory, providing a completely integrated solution for the whole analytical workflow. SDMS enhances productivity and collaboration amongst researchers while providing a storage location for their organization’s files.